1. Equipment at all times remain the property of Make Your Day Event Hire Ltd.
2. Following the request to hire equipment, a booking confirmation will be sent to the hirer by email. It is the responsibility of the hirer to carefully check the booking confirmation and immediately notify Make Your Day Event Hire Ltd, in writing, of any error(s). Make Your Day Event Hire Ltd. cannot be held responsible for any unreported error(s).
3. The hire period is for up to 24 hours (1 day) unless otherwise agreed in advance.
4. Make Your Day Event Hire Ltd. reserves the right to keep the full value of security deposit if cancelled within 48 hours of delivery.
Delivery & Collection
5. Charges for delivery and collection will be quoted when an order is made.
6. The hirer should ensure that a responsible person is at the delivery address to receive the goods.
7. Equipment left unattended at the Hirer's desired premises are at the Hirer's risk.
8. All broken, damaged, lost and/or missing items will be charged at the current replacement cost (substitute equipment is not acceptable).
9. It is the responsibility of the hirer to keep all goods safe & dry ready to be collected in sound condition
– please note any equipment gets wet and it causes unrepairable damage as it is not designed for this purpose. Customers will be charged at replacement cost, furthermore if business is lost due to damaged goods we reserve the right to charge for loss of income also.
10. The hirer is responsible for any loss or damage to the goods, from time of delivery until Make Your Day Event Hire Ltd. collects them.
11. Make Your Day Event Hire Ltd accepts no liability for any injury to persons or property caused by the use of the goods and equipment hired.
12. All equipment provided by Make Your Day Event Hire Ltd. is at the Hirer’s risk.
13. The hirer shall fully indemnify Make Your Day Event Hire Ltd. in respect of any claims by any person whatsoever (including the hirer, his servants, agents or employees) for death or personal injury or damage to property caused by or in conjunction with or arising out of the use of hired items and in respect of all costs and charges arising under statute or common law or otherwise.
14. It is the hirer's responsibility to ensure that the items hired are fully covered by his/her own insurance with regards to theft, loss, damage and public liability risks.
15. Goods are offered subject to remaining unless upon receipt of any order and, whilst we shall make every effort at all times to carry out all orders accepted, it must be a condition that we shall not be responsible for any loss sustained as the result of delay or non delivery caused by breakdown, accidents, labour disputes, fire, flood, abnormal weather conditions, or any other causes beyond our control.
16. By accepting these terms and conditions, the hirer declares they have complied with any legal requirements, including but not extensively of insurances, training, Health and Safety etc.